Condo Association Insurance
One of the most frequently asked questions we get from Condominium Associations is, “Who insures what?” What should the Association insure and what should be the unit owner’s responsibility. The options and coverage for Condominium Association Insurance are almost limitless. How much insurance is enough? How much is too much?
It can be difficult navigating the many options that are available to insure your Association. At ABM Insurance, we have the experience and knowledge to guide you and your Board of Trustees through the decision-making process and to help you choose the right protection.
- Property Coverage
- General Liability
- Business Income and Extra Expense
- ERISA Welfare and Pension
- Sewer and Drain Back Up
- Workers’ Compensation
- Umbrella Excess Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
In addition to helping you secure the right coverage, our condominium association insurance clients appreciate the service after the sale:
- Risk control services to help you reduce the chances that your Association will suffer a loss;
- Comprehensive Claim services, including 24 hour claim reporting via internet, phone of fax;
- Flexible billing plans, from single bill to convenient installment plans.
Let ABM Insurance save you time and money on condominium association insurance – by doing the work for you!
Fill out the Quote Request Form on this page right away to get started, and one of our Condo Association Insurance experts will contact you to discuss your options.